Sleep peacefully at night when your child sleeps too!
Premature, sick children and equally perfectly healthy babies can die completely unexpectedly during their first years of life. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) means the unexpected sudden death of a perfectly healthy baby. One reason is suspected to be breathing difficulties, which may be caused due to the child's undeveloped respiratory system.
In the Hisense product series, you can find the Babysense 7 sleep apnea monitor, which was developed to help parents observe problem situations while the child is sleeping. The device alerts and wakes up the parents if the child's breathing slows down, becomes intermittent or stops completely. The new Babysense 7 is even more sensitive.
Babysense - an invaluable help for parents!
- Suitable for 0-2 year olds, no weight limit.
- Contains two reliable sensors that are placed under the child's mattress.
- Alerts if the child's breathing becomes irregular or stops.
- Easy and safe to use.
- The device is easy to move and keep with you when traveling.
- The child will not come into contact with the device.
- Runs on standard AA batteries
- More than 15 years of experience in Europe, Japan, Israel and Australia.